Kingston Penitentiary Tour
Coming Soon! SUMMER 2019
Visit Canada’s oldest maximum-security prison. Kingston Pen first opened its doors pre-dating Confederation to the most notorious criminals in 1835. KP, as it is affectionately known, is a National Historic Site and was decommissioned as a federal penitentiary in 2013. You’ve seen it from the outside, please join us to experience the mystery on the inside!
- Transportation: (1) 56 passenger highway coach with DVD & PA
- Activities: All entry fees and service charges: Kingston Penitentiary Tour, Canada’s Penitentiary Museum
- Guide: One (1) Perspectives Guide
- Manulife Travel Insurance: Cancellation and interruption packages available. Please contact us for pricing!
- Meals: All meals
- Full Payment required at time of booking
- Travel Insurance: Insurance premium is non-refundable once paid. Due 45 days prior to departure.
- Final cut-off date: If the trip does not obtain the minimum number of required participants at 45 days prior to departure the trip will be cancelled and participants will be fully reimbursed
- Cancellation: Full reimbursement up to 45 days before departure
- Summer 2019 departure dates to be announced soon.
- Final Reservation & Payment Date: TBA
LIABILITY POLICY OF PERSPECTIVES EDUSCHO LTD. (Hereinafter referred to as Perspectives)
A) Perspectives will not assume responsibility for any claim, losses, damages, costs or expense arising out of personal injury, accidents or death, nor loss, damage or delay of baggage or other property, or delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration due to any\all of the above and, resulting from the following:
1) The acts, omission or neglect of any party other than Perspectives or its employees,
2) Sickness, theft, labour dispute, mechanical breakdown, quarantine, government actions, weather or any other cause beyond the direct control of Perspectives,
3) A breach by the participant, at any time during the excursion of the rules, regulations and policies as established by Perspectives.
- For tour questions, please contact our Sales Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make a reservation, please contact our main office at 1-800-718-1785 for tour registration information